Holy Metropolis of Kefalonia in Argostoli
The administrative offices of the Church of Kefalonia are located in a lovely neoclassical building. The structure also serves as the metropolitan’s quarters.
The new Cathedral was built in 1957 at Vergoti avenue in Argostoli. Prior the 1953’s earthquakes it was located in Lithostroto str. at Sotiros church . Its temple comes from the old church of the Holy Virgin of Fousato and many icons are the work of the great artist Theodore Poulakis.
Contact Info: Tel: 26710-22231