Asking the right questions before choosing a Real Estate Agent
Which are the right questions to ask before choosing a Real Estate Agent in Kefalonia?
You should choose an estate agent that you feel comfortable dealing with and who you feel has your best interests at heart. To help you make a decision, these are some questions to ask prospective agents before getting started:
- How and where will my property will be advertised?
- How does my home compare with similar properties already on the market in terms of price and presentation?
- Can I see examples of your success in selling properties like mine?
- What are the fees involved with selling my property?
- How often can I expect feedback from you while my property is on the market?
- How do you handle sales progression?
A good agent should help you feel informed and in control throughout the process. If you’ve ever bought or sold a property before, you’ll know that having an agent who is dedicated to chasing up surveyors, solicitors and other estate agents in the chain is worth their weight in gold. Find out how this process will work to make sure your move is as smooth as possible.
We, at Petersons Group, are your local experts and are looking forward to meet you and offer you a great service!