About this property
In Tselentata, a traditional stone build old house is for sale. This village is a traditional & protected village, full of charm and character!
The property is consisted of 1 house of 98m² in two levels (48,70 ground floor + 48,70 upper floor) plus a ground floor room of another 34m². Total building is 132m² while the plot itself is 282m² with a spacious traditional garden & patio. It is located at the outskirts of Tselentata village, overlooking Foki beach and offers stunning views. The house itself is good condition (as structure) but it needs complete renovation and modern utilities.
The area is very quiet and offers a sense of calmness and relaxation. There are two walking paths to get access to the property, as the entire village is build in the traditional style without roads for cars. The nearest car parking place is 20m away.
It has all the legal documentation for immediate sale and use and with its unique position and location, is a rare investment opportunity.
The advantages of the plot are:
- Rare opportunity & best value for money price
- Close to beautiful Foki beach
- Direct access to the main road to Foki & Fiscardo
- Close proximity to Fiscardo 3km
- All the infrastructure is already at the plot
- Privacy & remoteness
- Amazing sea views
- East orientation
- Natural landscape with olive trees
- Existing retaining walls
- Stones from the old house that can be used for decoration
***New reduced price, down from €149.000***